A global toy company with offices in the Pikesville area, is seeking a Process and IT Specialist, Operations.
Description: We are searching for a new team member who will be able to bring vision and implementation support to our growing and increasingly demanding portfolio of projects and process.
The role encompasses, strategic process and IT tool implementations with a clear aim to improve our processes across multiple departments including, product development, logistics, manufacturing, and finance.
The successful candidate in this role will:
- Establish short and long terms processes and tools working directly with Operations lead to support the company growth from a quality and complexity standpoint
- Own and develop new tools and processes for each team with a focus on efficiency and automation within the IT needs of the company
- Co-lead the company expansion and implementation of ERP and PLM tools working with internal and external stakeholders
- Set out timelines and milestones for IT related projects and implementations and manage all parties involved Requirements:
- Degree or certification in IT development and management, specifically with Microsoft infrastructure in mind
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, coding, preferably in consumer goods developing tools and managing automation on the cloud
- Proven background in working with global companies coordinating between different departments internally and managing external development in providing software, IT support
- Understanding Process, software development, implementation, and training across multiple groups
- 3 years of direct experience implementing tools in Microsoft environment specifically using SharePoint, web apps, and databases
- Experience with ERP and other financial software development, implementation, and migration a strong asset
- Creative problem solver able to develop tools and processes in IT for immediate and long-term business needs and gaps
- Experience developing or managing SharePoint sites, lists and web apps developed for Microsoft 365
- Demonstrated effective communication skills in a global team, able to distinguish between individual and business needs
- 3-5 years of experience developing web tools and automation scripts using ASPX, JSON and HTML CSS and data base connections, and new consumer facing tools such as Flows and Apps in Microsoft 365
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team while able to take direction from Operations lead across functional leadership
- Able to quickly ramp up and stay flexible in the ever-changing trend-based environment
Benefits: Employee funded group health plan
Schedule: Full-time (9-5)
Zip code: 21215