A Pikesville dental supply company in Pikesville is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Operations
The Administrative Assistant in Operations performs a variety of general support tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead administrative assistant in regulatory compliance, such as pharmaceutical licensing.
- Retain forms and applications statuses organized in digital and/or paper folders.
- Record and/or edit various NetSuite transactions and records.
- Perform data entry tasks.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Department as needed.
- Confirm ship-dates & pricing for supplies ordered.
- Confirm purchase orders when they are received by vendors.
- Follow up with vendors regarding back-ordered items.
- Enter purchase orders.
- Assist in reviewing VPC records.
- Process invoices as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer service—the individual manages difficult vendor/customer situations, responds promptly to their needs, solicits feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
Schedule: 9:00am to 5:30pm (Monday through Thursday) & 9:00am to 2:00pm to 4:00pm on Fridays
Benefits: Medical and Dental benefits are offered after 90 days employment.