Customized Opportunities for People with Varying Abilities
Ignite assists job seekers of varying abilities to design a customized career path. Our career coaches can connect you with competitive, paid employment and internships, as well as vocational training opportunities.
Our program is certified and funded by Maryland’s Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA), Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS), and Behavioral Health Administration (BHA) to provide specialized services that help individuals with varying abilities find and maintain employment. We are CARF accredited to demonstrate our commitment to delivering internationally recognized organizational and program standards and continuously improving the quality of our services.
Our support services are based on your varying individual needs, including mental, developmental, and cognitive abilities to:
uncover your unique interests and talents
- develop an individualized career strategy and job search plan
- obtain resources for seeking, securing, succeeding, and retaining employment, including on-site and off-site job coaching and travel training
Join us to:
- receive benefits counseling (i.e. DORS, BHA, DDA application assistance) as well as long-term employment support services
- access career assessments and transitioning services for students
- advocate for your employment rights
Work one-on-one with a career coach to:
We serve clients of all ages, backgrounds, religions, locations, abilities, skill levels, and experience.