A privately owned medical device company and leader in energy-based medical aesthetics, which offers superior medical devices to treat women’s health conditions, is seeking a Full-time Territory Manager- Virginia to join its team. This is a fully remote position with extensive traveling covering Virginia. Familiarity selling to physicians in private, group and hospital settings is a plus.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Educate clients and attend trade shows to conduct product demonstrations.
- Develop business strategies with customers to ensure their success.
- Be responsible for planning and implementing strategies for elevating sales.
- Perform marketing research and manage territory.
- Support in-service training and subsequent training.
- Track and report sales in an organized and timely manner. Assist with post-sale customer issues.
- Work with Field Service and company staff.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Two plus years of direct medical laser, B2B sales experience plus capital equipment sales experience, preferred.
- Unlimited ability to travel to do business
- Commitment to high performance with outstanding results.
- Sets and exceeds the quota consistently.
- Ability to generate quality leads consistently.
- Has a positive attitude, is self-motivated, self-disciplined, and committed to developing a quality customer experience.
- Has excellent prospecting and territory management abilities and superior selling and closing expertise.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Effective communicator and an active listener.
- Outstanding ability to organize and track and report sales in an organized manner.
- Values honesty is coachable and a team player.
- Strong work ethic, self-disciplined, and has excellent communication skills.
Pay: DOE; $80-120K
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Remote position with extensive traveling covering Virginia.
Zip code: Virginia
Job ID: #65744TMV