A privately owned medical device company and leader in energy-based medical aesthetics, which offers superior medical devices to treat women’s health conditions, is seeking a Full-time Territory Manager-Northern Virginia to join its team. This is a fully remote position with extensive traveling covering Northern Virginia. Familiarity selling to physicians in private, group and hospital settings is a plus. This position reports to the Senior Area Sales Manager.
- Support the Senior Area Sales Manager by uncovering sales opportunities establish within the territory.
- Maintain relationships with clients, through education, training, and support.
- Conduct product demonstrations and develop business strategies with customers to ensure their success.
- Be responsible for planning and implementing strategies for elevating sales.
- Perform marketing research and manage territory.
- Support in-service training and subsequent training.
- Track and report sales in an organized and timely manner.
- Assist with post-sale customer issues.
- Work with Field Service and company staff.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- five years of sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- B2B sales experience plus capital equipment sales experience preferred.
- Commitment to high performance with outstanding results.
- The ability to set and exceed quotas consistently. The ability to generate quality leads consistently.
- Has a positive attitude, is self-motivated, and committed to developing quality customer experiences.
- Has excellent territory management abilities and superior expertise in prospecting, selling, and closing.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Effective communicator and an active listener.
- Self-disciplined and organized. Honest, coachable, and a team player.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
** Employer requires full vaccination as a condition of employment. **
Pay: DOE; 60-120K
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Remote position with extensive traveling covering Northern Virginia.
Zip code: Northern Virginia
Job ID: #65744TMNV