A staffing company has an opening for a Store Clerk in Glen Arm.
The Stores Clerk will track and store a variety of office, maintenance, engineering, and computer equipment.
- Communicates with Distributors the proper materials for packaging.
- Prints then Labels supplies for packaging.
- Keeps simple records and logs.
- Orders additional supplies from Distributors.
- Receives orders from other Departments when supplies run low.
- Enters Distributors information into the database.
- May periodically travel throughout Baltimore County to other client locations to monitor inventory and deliveries.
- Previous inventory experience including basic math skills is required.
- Must have own transportation, good driving record and valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Pay: $13.25 per hour.
Schedule: Must be able to work from 7am-3pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch.