A full-service accounting and consulting firm dedicated to providing clients with transparency, superior service and dynamic results, is seeking Full-time Staff Accountants to join its growing team. This role is responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of a team to carry out tasks under close coaching and supervision.
- Develops an understanding of the business and the Staff Accountant role
- Develops technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels
- Prepares individual, business, and personal property tax returns
- Performs compilation, review, and audit engagements
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks
- Builds working relationships at the peer client level
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses and industries
- Effectively documents work
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities
- Builds strong team relationship skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Developing technical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Actively planning for CPA exam
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week, with longer hours required during tax season. Offers flexible scheduling.
Zip code: 21117