A comprehensive human service agency that provides a broad range of services that meet the diverse, multi-dimensional needs of individuals and families throughout Central Maryland, is seeking a Full-time Social Work Clinician for an innovative program. The Patient Care Connection clinician is responsible for providing a range of clinical, client-oriented case management services for older adults, their families and caregivers, including consultation, assessment, information & referrals. This position connects physicians’ patients and their family members and caregivers to a wide variety of community resources designed to support and enhance the medical and psycho-social needs impacting their physical health and well-being.
Qualified candidates will possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field; license preferred. Experience in health care settings a plus. Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish identity (including its religious, ethical, cultural and social values).
- Maintain relationships with referring physicians and their staff through timely communication
- Works directly with patients/clients and their families, through in-person consultations to gain an understanding of the client’s needs and the family dynamics and provides appropriate information and resources
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of, and ability to access an array of agency and community services and resources
- Maintains complete and timely documentation in the clinical record
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field required; license preferred
- Group experience preferred
- Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish identity (including its religious, ethical, cultural and social values)
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21215