A large nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world, is searching for a creative individual with a passion for intersection of technology and marketing to become our new Full-time Senior Digital Marketing Specialist. You will build on our strong foundation and expand the scope of our digital marketing efforts to take our performance to the next level. In this role, you’ll be a key member of our awesome marketing team and you will engage donors and community members in original ways, create digital plans and campaigns, build awareness, equity and loyalty.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, CRM database, email, and digital advertising campaigns
- Oversee the day-to-day management and maintenance of all company online sites
- Manage digital media buying activities, including identifying new sources of customer acquisition, scoping out new areas to increase marketing spend efficiency, and defining the focus for testing/analysis/experimentation across all channels
- Strengthen digital advertising and new donor acquisition efforts on existing channels and build the organization’s potential and performance by developing new channels of strategic importance
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and develop strategies to cultivate, educate and recognize donors and strengthen brand loyalty and long-term value creation
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- The proud owner of a bachelor’s degree
- Backed by at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Guru in WordPress, Google Analytics, AdRoll, Google Grants, Email marketing and more
- A quick learner and self-starter who can multitask, solve problems, and take ownership of projects
- You’re cutting edge and stay up to date with the latest trends and tech
- And you…know your way around HTML, CMS, and MS Office
Pay: DOE; Range starts at $51,900- $60,000/year.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21201