A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive providers of health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore region, is seeking to hire a Full-time Senior Compensation Analyst to join its Corporate location in a remote capacity. The Senior Compensation Analyst administers the compensation programs ensuring internal equity and market competitiveness across the LifeBridge system and multiple market segments. This position will complete salary surveys, interpret data, examine predictors to market changes and administer the compensation structure. The Senior Analyst leads complex compensation projects such as pay increase cycle implementation, incentive calculation and payout, complex cross entity reviews. Provides advanced analytical support in the accomplishment of departmental goals.
- Monitors changes in local healthcare job market that may affect recruitment & retention efforts
- Participates in salary surveys & prepares data for entry
- Analyzes salary survey results and strategy to keep competitive based on the market data
- Participates in healthcare & human resources associations to maintain an awareness of changing trends in compensation.
- Organize data, draw conclusions and prepare presentations for program recommendations
- Participates in the analysis, creation, implementation & communication of compensation program for nonexempt, exempt & executive pay plans.
- Assists with development of total compensation strategies and pay practices to promote improved recruitment & retention.
- Mentors and collaborates with Human Resources staff on compensation philosophy processes.
- Acts as a consultant for the HR Tracker system.
- Consults with executives and managers in designing pay structures for their areas.
- Reviews and monitors FLSA classification for all jobs.
- Reviews and ensures adherence to union contract requirements for compensation programs.
- Assists in development of fiscal year market increase contingency budgets.
- Assists managers in creating and updating job descriptions including maintenance of database & Lawson job code tables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent. Additional education may substitute for required experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance, accounting or human resources required.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; Remote; 8 AM- 4:30 PM
Zip code: 21215