A full-service accounting and consulting firm dedicated to providing clients with transparency, superior service and dynamic results, is seeking a Full-time Senior Accountant to join its growing team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components as well as coaching, advising, and directing team members in meeting client, and self-development expectations.
- Plan and lead various assurance engagements
- Review and prepare financial statements, workpapers and other engagement documents
- Prepare client tax returns for more complex individual, corporate, partnership and S Corporation tax clients
- Analyze financial reports and tax returns
- Assist the accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers and executives
- Research and consult with management on client-related assurance and tax matters
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting team
- Supervise, mentor and train accounting staff
- Provide timely client service
- Participate in business development and networking events on behalf of the firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years public accounting experience
- CPA or sitting for CPA exam required
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, ProSystem Engagement, CCH Axcess and RIA Checkpoint
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week, with longer hours required during tax season. Offers flexible scheduling.
Zip code: 21117