A religious Jewish Day School, is seeking a School Receptionist – Secretary.
Basic computer literacy, multi-tasking and effective communication.
Other tasks include:
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Performs record keeping and general clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.) for the purpose of providing information and/or materials as needed.
- Processes documentation and materials (e.g. mail, supplies, registrations, collections, work orders, forms, field trip forms, receipts, bank deposits, student database updates, requisitions, travel requests, etc.)
- Responsibilities include: working under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods; leading, guiding, and/or coordinating others; and maintaining a positive school image at all times.
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:30. Friday 8:30-1:30
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #20246 SR