A nationwide commercial waste service provider which has been in business for 11 years is seeking a seasoned and results-driven Full-time Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to join its growing team. A passion and enthusiasm for sales is a must.
- Present, promote and sell waste services to commercial clients
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers waste portfolio to show cost savings by working company
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold emailing/calling and networking
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market potential, track sales and provide status reports
- Report on customer leads
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through constructive feedback
- Self-starter with excellent work ethic
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to build productive and professional business relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- CRM Experience is a plus
Pay: DOE; 40-50K Base Pay, plus commission.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21217