A nationwide commercial waste service provider, which has been in business for 11 years is seeking a results-driven Full-time Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to join its team.
- Present, promote and sell waste services to commercial clients
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers waste portfolio to show cost savings by working with NWE
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold emailing/calling and networking
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market potential, track sales and provide status reports
- Report on customer leads
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through constructive feedback
- Target driven, self-starter with excellent work ethic
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Openness to feedback
- CRM Experience is a plus
Pay: DOE; 50-60K base/year, plus commission.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21217
Job ID: #19232SR