A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive providers of health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore region, is seeking to hire a Full-time Revenue Cycle Business Analyst to work for its medical billing company in a remote capacity.
- Provides professional billing reporting database design, development, maintenance, analysis and distribution.
- Assists COO and Financial Directors with identification and analyses of financial impact and pay or performance issues
- Basic professional knowledge; equivalent to a bachelor’s degree; working knowledge of theory and practice within a specialized field
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business, accounting, finance, or equivalent experience
- Candidates need to have the ability to both prepare and produce reporting and examine revenue cycle data to provide meaningful and accurate interpretation of data
- 3-5 yrs. experience
- IDX experience required
- Must have revenue cycle experience (professional fee billing experience preferred)
- MS Access and SQL database experience required
- Report writing skills a must
- Advanced Excel skills required
- MUST HAVE prior remote work experience
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 8:00 am- 5:00 pm; Remote
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: 10838RCBA