A comprehensive human services organization is actively seeking a Full-time Program Coordinator in our Support Services for Individuals with Disabilities (SSID) department. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the Direct Support Counselors that work with adults with developmental disabilities in a residential setting. They also supervise of direct care providers in assigned homes and ensure that the homes meet DDA/OHCQ requirements. Budgetary oversight is a key element of this position. The position includes on-call duties on a rotating basis for staffing and emergency issues. Qualified candidates will demonstrate responsibility, compassion, and strong organizational skills.
- True desire and passion to provide our clients the highest level of service
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Computer literate and able to operate a smartphone/GPS devices
- Capable of working a flexible schedule
- DDA-required trainings
- Ability to provide supervision, clinical and administrative support to direct support counselors
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have DDA Medication Technician Certification (CMT)
- Three (3) years’ experience supervising staff in a Residential setting
- Experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Must have a vehicle, current car insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a motor vehicle record check
- Must pass a five-panel drug test
- COVID-19 vaccination and proof of vaccination required.
- Associate degree in Human Services or related field preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) preferred
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158RPC