A comprehensive human services organization is seeking a compassionate and motivated Full-time Residential House Manager to oversee one of our residential homes. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the well-being of our residents and overseeing the team of Direct Support Professionals who provide daily support and assistance. If you are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities and possess the necessary skills and experience, we invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity.
- Directly supervise all Direct Support Professionals assigned to the home.
- Utilize JCS’ automated time and attendance system to document and maintain accurate client records.
- Provide individualized and outstanding support and services to people with developmental disabilities.
- Ensure the home is well-maintained and organized to reflect the interests and personal tastes of the residents
- Manage house schedule to ensure proper coverage at all times.
- Actively participate in the hiring and onboarding process of DSPs
- Complete injury and incident reports and other organization records as necessary
- Assist in maintaining a family-style household and provide a safe environment
- Maintain balanced house hours and dollars on a regular basis
- Hold regular house meetings and meet with each supervisee on a regular basis for supervisory meetings
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one-year experience in a supervisory role
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekdays and/or weekends
*COVID Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Required*
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158RHM