A nonprofit organization which supports youth and adults with disabilities to experience full inclusion in their communities as they learn, work, and pursue their paths to personal success is seeking a Full-time Recruitment & Training Coordinator to join its team in a hybrid capacity to be responsible for the recruitment of all staff, onboarding new staff, and the coordination of all staff training. This person will work closely with hiring managers and directors to recruit and screen applicants for all open positions, including posting, screening, interviewing, reference and background checking. Will assist the Manager of Human Resources with the agency orientation and onboarding processes. Responsible for assignment and monitoring of initial and annual training courses using our online training site and may also provide some in-person or virtual training. The position is responsible for entering all employee information in the company database and payroll systems and maintaining personnel files.
- Work closely with hiring managers and directors to recruit and screen applicants for all open positions, including posting, screening, interviewing, reference, and background checking.
- Write persuasive job advertisements and post on a variety of job boards and other recruitment sites.
- Perform in-person, virtual and phone screening calls and interviews with candidates including attending local job fairs.
- Complete reference and background checks.
- Coordinate interviews between applicants and hiring managers.
- Maintain regular communication with all applicants throughout the hiring process.
- Clearly communicate with applicants about its services, the job description, and benefits during screening process.
- Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Assist the Manager of Human Resources with the agency orientation and onboarding processes.
- Responsible for assignment and monitoring of initial and annual training courses using our online training site
- Provide some in-person and/or virtual trainings, as needed.
- Track, schedule and train staff to assure they are current with all required trainings, including internal trainings, as well as specific trainings required by each funding source.
- Facilitate Training Committee meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining employee information on our database and payroll systems and maintaining the hard personnel files.
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policies, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Complete timely reporting on employment activity.
- Provide assistance to the Manager of Human Resources as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Human Resources experience with at least one year of recruitment experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in computer operations with working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefit package, including fully paid medical health insurance for employee, matching 403b, and 22 days of PTO to start).
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid position
Zip code: 21108
Job ID: #64163RTC