A full-service print, design, and marketing firm located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Receptionist to join its team. While working as our office Receptionist, you will be tasked with fulfilling duties and performing tasks related to administrative support, facilities management, and customer service. The person in this position assists with daily operational tasks supporting office operations and representing the business in a positive light.
- Greet guests and candidates in a friendly and professional manner daily, and ensure their meetings begin timely
- Manage conference rooms, meeting rooms, and associated calendars
- Ensure flawless presentation of office spaces visible to guests
- Collect will-call orders, give them to the arriving customer, and ensure they have terms or are paid before they leave
- Accept incoming deliveries and route to appropriate team members
- Work on administrative support projects and related clerical duties for HR, Facilities and IT teams as needed
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in an office environment is preferred but not required.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670R