A leading provider of short- and long-term capital to real estate investors, a fast-paced company, constantly striving to improve the lending experience for real estate investors through transparency, reliability and by leveraging modern technology platforms, is seeking to hire an energetic, driven and creative individual to join its team as a Full-time Real Estate Analyst. We strive to ensure our best-in-class company culture grows with us by investing in our employees so they can perform at their highest level. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, peer recognition, and a first-class office workspace.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be committed to diligent fact-checking and attention to detail and will have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills. S/he will be creative, take initiative, be a problem-solver, possess a positive attitude, and have a desire for knowledge acquisition.
- Managing a monthly pipeline of loans including gathering required information and reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness
- Coordinating various internal and external teams to create a seamless closing experience for customers
- Working effectively with underwriting, sales and management teams
- Providing excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all borrowers and partners
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- An interest in finance, real estate, and/or banking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, G Suite platform
- Quick learner with new software platforms
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong online research skills
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis
- Ability to effectively prioritize and accurately execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Attentive to detail
- Professional and punctual
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; Monday-Friday, 9 AM- 5 PM.
Job ID: # 63059REA
Zip code: 21208