A full-service print, design, and marketing firm located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Purchasing Administrative Assistant to join its team. While working as a Purchasing Assistant, you will be tasked with fulfilling duties and performing tasks related to maintaining relationships with vendors, compiling purchasing data in our ERP system, as well as updating purchasing spreadsheets. The person in this position assists with the Purchasing department by creating long-lasting relationships with vendors in a professional manner and maintaining the accuracy of the company’s financial information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain resources and tools needed to place and track accurate orders such as a pricing sheets, purchase orders, and product order tracking
- Manage the processing of purchase orders and change orders, while communicating with sales and operations team members to review for any potential discrepancies.
- Analyze details of production job work orders within the proprietary software system.
- Maintain knowledge of vendors and their respective products, pricing, and procedures
- Compile purchasing data and input it into the ERP (Enterprising Resource Planning) system
- Collaborate with multiple departments on supply needs and purchase supplies, as needed
- Ability to prioritize workflow to maintain customer deadlines and provide relevant information internally to colleagues
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
- High School Diploma is preferred
- Solid Understanding of computers, data entry, email applications, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic math skills including reading a ruler and calculating simple costs
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670PAA