A local Jewish non-profit organization is seeking a Full-time, in-office Program Director to join its team. Candidate must be experienced, organized, personable, and reliable. The candidate must be capable of managing multiple projects and meeting time-sensitive deadlines in a high-volume and fast-paced office. Candidate must oversee larger organizational goals by maintaining existing programs, developing, and implementing new program strategies and initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superb time management skills
- Strong multitasking, problem-solving, and follow-up skills
- Experience developing, managing, and controlling budgets.
- Streamlined event planning and coordination experience.
- Innovative marketing and social media experience
- Experience hiring and managing others.
- Collaboratively working with a team and delegating responsibilities to accomplish goals.
- Ability to easily pivot, sometimes daily, from one project to the next
- Ability to exercise independent and sound judgment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office required.
- QuickBooks experience and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Schedule Full-time; 9 am- 5 pm (with some flexibility)
Zip code: 21208
Job ID: #24329PD