A large nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and the social service needs of the community is seeking to hire a Full-time Program Coordinator.
The Program Coordinator supports the Elijah Cummings Youth Program in Israel (ECYP), as well as programming in such other priority areas as Holocaust remembrance, Israel advocacy and community relations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment Coordination for ECYP
- Assistance in Program Planning and Implementation for ECYP Students
- Supporting ECYP Students and Families
- Ability to chaperone ECYP students on day trips and overnight trips, including up to a month of travel to Israel
- ECYP and BJC Administration and Data Management Support
- ECYP Marketing and Communications, including Social Media
- Assistance in Planning and Coordination of ECYP and BJC Events and Programs
- Assistance in coordinating, recording and staffing ECYP committees
- Available to work 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., some evenings, and occasional Sundays
- Minimum of Associate’s degree preferred
- Ability to organize time and work independently/proactively
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong time management skills
- Adept and comfortable at creating and maintaining relationships with diverse groups
- Passion for the mission of the BJC and interest in working with multi-ethnic communities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including use of Microsoft Office products
- Have reliable transportation
Benefits: Benefit package included.