A community center is seeking a part-time Program Administrative Assistant.
The Program Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Senior Program Director.
Responsibilities cover assisting in event development, coordination, and management as needed, and other administrative tasks related to planning and running programs throughout the year.
DAYS/HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Approximately 15 hours per week.
- Flexible schedule – could be daytime, evenings, Saturday nights (during Daylight Savings Time months) and/or Sundays.
- Schedule to be arranged at least one week in advance.
- Time off must be coordinated and approved by supervisor to ensure coverage of program coordination.
COVID VACCINATION POLICY:
All active full-time, part-time, and temporary staff are required to provide proof of full vaccination (COVID-19) as a condition of employment as of November 15, 2021.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the planning of classes and programs through any administrative means as necessary, including but not limited to spreadsheet development or management, phone or email communication, and internet research.
- Oversee registration of participants, prior to or on day of events, when needed; and act as host/manager of event as needed.
- Assist in creation and development of special events throughout the year.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office
- Connected and savvy in various avenues of social media, with established community networks to help promote events
- Photography and or video skills a plus
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred
- Understanding of the Orthodox Jewish community and related customs
Schedule: Part-time, hours vary
Job ID: #2863 PAA