One of the nation’s leading privately held hotel investment and third-party management companies is seeking a Full-time Payroll Tax Manager to join its team and be responsible for overseeing and managing the successful weekly/biweekly processing of several multi-state payrolls. Provides support and training on payroll software and time keeping systems to property teams. Ensure Payroll taxes and amendments are properly set up and filed on a timely basis.
- Ensure weekly/bi-weekly payroll payrolls are processed accurately and timely
- Train and assist properties with the payroll process and weekly approvals.
- Process off cycle checks, reversals, and voids
- Audits and reconciles payroll data
- Performs Ad hoc reporting as necessary
- Handles all State and local tax set up
- Leads payroll team in quarterly and year-end wage and tax reconciliations
- Assists property teams with PTO reconciliations
- Ensure Payroll taxes and amendments are properly set up and filed on a timely basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Experience with 401K, garnishments, health care deductions and PTO accruals.
- ADP & hospitality experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State wage &hour and tax laws.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-driven with a high level of attention to detail. Able to set priorities, plan and organize.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Ability/willingness to learn new material.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Sharp analytical skills with the ability to identify “why”
Pay: DOE; $76,111-$90,000/year
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: Remote
Job ID: #65446PTM