A 1,100-member not-for-profit religious institution is seeking to hire a Full-time Operations Associate to join its team. This individual reports to the Executive Director and is critical in ensuring the effective operation of the congregation. They will support all staff and programs of the temple with accuracy, integrity, compassion, and adherence to congregation’s policies. They will work collaboratively as a part of a larger staff team, with volunteers and directly in support of temple members. High levels of interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills are required for this job. Will collaborate with other administrative staff for cross-coverage and large project support and support Temple committees and affiliates.
- Maintains the highest level of integrity in managing financial and personal information.
- Works with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of confidential information.
- Committed to being reliable and dependable.
- Positive attitude and collaborates with others to create and sustain positive working relationships.
- Friendly, outgoing personality with excellent listening skills.
- Compassionate and comfortable with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Successful at working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment, handling multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicates clearly and courteously in writing, by phone, and in person.
- Thinks independently while acting collaboratively.
- Pro-active in seeking opportunities to make operations run more efficiently and effectively, and openness to implementing changes.
- 3+ years of successful experience with providing administrative support for a similar size organization.
- Not-for-profit organization experience is preferred.
- Advanced technology skills including PC skills with high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, database, and database systems; Able to learn new software programs easily.
- The majority of the work is performed in an office environment during regular office hours, requiring the ability to sit/stand at a desk throughout the day, using a computer and telephone.
- Must be able to move throughout the building, and lift objects of up to 10 pounds.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21208
Job ID: #10901OA