A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive health care providers in Maryland, is seeking to hire a Full-time Operations Administrator-Medical Group for its Northwest Corporate location in Randallstown.
- Provides management and oversight for centralized functions and staff for the Medical Group Operations Department to maximize efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Creates, maintains, and manages a comprehensive education program for Medical Group central services employees in practice operations and revenue cycle positions, focusing on both information systems and work processes.
- Stays aware of and reports factors affecting practice productivity, especially charge performance, and determines impact on budget performance.
- Assist in training curriculum optimization and content.
- Basic professional knowledge; equivalent to a bachelor’s degree; working knowledge of theory and practice within a specialized field.
- 7 plus years of experience including ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- This is a hybrid position, with a combination of office and remote work. The centralized units are evolving and may be added to this position.
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 8:00 am- 4:30 pm; Hybrid.
Zip code: 21133
Job ID: #10838OA