An organization that provides comprehensive support to families living with a complex pediatric health diagnosis, is seeking an Office Manager.
Currently in our second year of operations, we are now engaging more than 100 families in Maryland, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia.
The Office Manager will ensure that programs and internal operations are efficient and effective, enabling us to serve individuals and the community at our greatest capacity. The Office Manager will support the organization’s day-to-day financial, administrative, and programmatic operations and be an integral member of a highly collaborative team. They will manage the organization’s database (CRM), oversee and facilitate all financial transactions, coordinate and support the implementation of programming, oversee the office, and provide administrative support as needed. The Office Manager will be supervised by the Executive Director.
● Bachelor degree preferred
● Exemplary track record of administrative work, including financial transactions
Skills and Qualities
● Detail-oriented and works to ensure excellence.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Experience working with Salesforce preferred
● Experience working with QuickBooks preferred
● Experience with MS Office Suite of programs and (ideally) WordPress
● Knowledge of the Jewish community useful but not essential
● Enthusiastic about cultivating an engaged high school student volunteer base.
● Passionate about engaging people and providing top-notch customer service to
all external and internal stakeholders.
● Excellent at taking initiative – sees beyond the immediate needs and considers
what’s coming up in the future.
● Manages time effectively; able to manage multiple requests on a daily basis.
● Loves working as part of a team.
● Brings joy and gratitude to the work we are privileged to do in the world.
OFFICE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Be Resident Database Guru
● Oversee management of client, donor, and volunteer records in our database.
● Create and maintain event registration pages through CRM.
● Develop periodic reports from CRM and SurveyMonkey to measure participation and impact among the community and various subgroups.
● Manage credit card and other expense-tracking systems.
Serve as Account Administrator for major vendors, including:
● Liaise with Accountant to ensure proper filing and information sharing.
● Assist in the stewardship of donors by writing “thank you” notes, sending gifts on
an as-required basis.
● Liaise with an external Bookkeeper to manage our accounts payable, accounts
receivable, and regular financial reporting.
● Manage organization’s insurance policies for individual events and annual
coverage questions that may arise.
Provide High Quality Support for our Programming
● Coordinate all logistical aspects to ensure smooth and efficient scheduling and implementation of programs, including registration forms, food, and materials.
● Ensure the successful roll-out of Big Brother and Big Sister Program by coordinating our volunteer debit card and reimbursement system.
Provide Welcoming Environment
● Create a welcoming experience for people when they come to the office or otherwise.
● Maintain office supplies and equipment in support of our work.
● Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner, including managing the
phone line and online contact forms.
● Provide administrative support as needed by the other professionals.
Salary: $48,000.00 – $55,000.00 annually
Schedule: Hours vary.
Application Instructions: Contact MF
Zip code: 21133 (Office in Randalstown)
Job ID: #66251 OM