A large Jewish nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world is seeking an Office Manager to provide administrative and organizational support to ensure smooth functioning of the main office building (operations) and administration of the IT & Facilities departments. The Office Manager is expected to be onsite.
- Office Operations: Oversee day-to-day office operations, including managing office equipment, coordinating maintenance and repairs, ensuring a clean and organized workspace, maintaining stocked and organized coffee/water areas, and managing mail.
- Meeting Coordination: Assist in planning, organizing, and coordinating meetings. This includes handling logistics, ordering food, drinks and ensuring meeting room is set up properly.
- Guest Management: Greeting guests who are coming for meetings and ensuring front desk and lobby are clean and organized.
- Administrative Tasks: Provide general administrative support to Facilities and IT departments. This could include meeting coordination, scanning documents and data entry/upkeep.
- Vendor Management- responsible for ordering supplies to keep building stocked, communication with vendors when needed. Act as liaison for maintenance requests.
- This job entails hands-on work including setting up meetings, ordering/delivering supplies, and in general keeping an organized building.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ work-related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Local travel required
- Occasional weeknights/weekends
Pay: $57,575-$61,850 annually; salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Benefit Package included.
Zip code: 21201
Job ID: # 10305OM