A network of intensive outpatient (IOP) addiction treatment centers in Maryland, Pennsylvania, northern Virginia, and Washington, DC, is seeking to hire a Full-time Office Manager to work in a hybrid capacity for its Baltimore location. The Office Manager is solution focused with the drive to exceed goals, possesses the resilience to rise above current challenges; overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the organization. The Office Manager fosters a collaborative business relationship with the Clinical Director to drive results and support growth. The Office Manager will set the example for Operational Excellence at the site and be the leader of promoting superior customer service.
- Managing people- takes responsibility for subordinate’s results; provides regular training and performance feedback; develops subordinates skills and encourages growth; supports human resources with new hire paperwork completion, onsite orientations and recruiting; conducts regularly scheduled meetings with administrative staff. Manages and approves administrative team payroll
- Change Management-facilitates process improvement; communicates change effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance
- Business Acumen- possesses a keenness and quickness in understanding the business, ensures that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way; works within allocated budgets
- Organizational Support- responsible for managing the office by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized. Provides oversight and direction to the employees on the accuracy of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical record request, data entry, and chart reviews
- Withdrawal Management Sites- manages the withdrawal management authorization process; ensures billing is captured accurately and patient is transition is communicated to the respective site
- Financial Acumen- the Office Manager is responsible for constantly looking for ways to save the organization money by reducing operating costs and streamlining administrative procedures; executes the organizations standards for account collections and referral source management at a high level
- Adaptability- adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or methods to best fit the situation
- Safety and Security- executes monthly, quarterly safety drills and sites safety inspections in accordance with the outlined policy and procedure
- Quality- fosters an environment that strives for operational excellence that exceeds CARF accreditation standards
- Teamwork- partners with HR to maintain office policies as necessary. Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegates responsibility and expects accountability from the entire team; puts the success of the team above one’s own interest, is able to build team morale
- Three plus years’ experience in office management and supervision of direct reports
- Must have a strong knowledge of and advanced experience with Microsoft Office products with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid; Monday-Friday; 12 PM- 8 PM.
Zip code: 20866