A large nonprofit which works to enhance Jewish life and addresses charitable, educational, religious, humanitarian, health, cultural and social service needs of the Jewish community locally, nationally, in Israel and throughout the world is seeking a Full-time experienced Network Administrator to join the IT team. This person will be responsible for a portfolio of IT projects that will range from installing network level applications or system to user facing software and applications. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with guidance from IT management through all stages of a project life cycle.
- Implement projects from start to finish with direct supervisor from IT Management.
- Work with users and management to gain understanding of needs, feedback from users to successfully install user facing software and applications.
- Test implementations, train IT team on new products and provide limited change management to users.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot servers, LAN and WAN equipment.
- Track Inventory, Maintain Active Directory user account.
- Administer Microsoft 365 – including but not limited to Users, Devices, MFA.
- Bachelor’s Degree or associate degree and/or Similar project management skills required
- 4-5 years’ experience in IT field required
- Cyber security knowledge preferred
- Must have customer service skills to assist users through organization’s helpdesk.
- Must be able to work beyond the hours of 8am-5pm on an unscheduled basis and be on call 24/7.
Desired Competencies & Skills:
- Broad level of IT knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Cyber Security needs and best practices.
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with security tools including patch management solutions, anti-virus
- Proven problem solving, analysis and customer support skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks and providing training.
- In depth Active Directory knowledge including Microsoft server
- Proven success implementing projects
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and handle confidential information
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Good interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Be a valuable team player and supportive colleague
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and comfortable working with various technologies and software
Pay: DOE; $60,800-68,400/year
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21201