A Cardiologist is seeking to immediately hire a Medical Office Manager.
This is a large, busy, single physician practice. We are wholly patient-centered. The successful candidate will be a hard-working, devoted manager who assumes responsibility at the highest level.
There are two office locations: Quarry Lake and White Marsh.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business management or business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a medical office setting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a supervisor or manager in a similar setting.
- Excellent leadership abilities and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, ability to adapt to changing and improve technologies.
- Adept with training and mentoring others
- Highly organized and able to prioritize own workload and the workload of others.
- Strong reporting, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Set department objectives and performance indicators with senior management.
- Assist with the hiring, onboarding, and training of new employees.
- Manage billing, accounts receivable and payable.
- Assist the team with training and development, mentoring, and improvement.
- Ensure the inventory is correct.
- Address team members’ concerns and resolve conflicts where needed.
- Ensure that work quality standard is maintained, working in line with Practice policy.
- Maintain an excellent level of professionalism, discretion, confidentiality, and tact when required.
Health Insurance Eligible: yes
Schedule: Full time. Monday – Friday, 9-5 (early leave on Fridays, if needed)
Application Instructions: Interested clients should forward resume to MF.
Zip code: 21209
Job code: 65542 MOM