A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive health care providers in Maryland, is seeking to hire a Full-time Medical Billing Credit Specialist for its facility in Owings Mills.
REMOTE POSITION; MUST HAVE MEDICAL A/R EXPERIENCE!
- Research, analyze and resolve outstanding credit balance claims and patient accounts
- Post transactions to patient account to record issuance of refund check
- Work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented Team environment
- Entry level knowledge; Basic employment skills
- High School Diploma, GED equivalent or High School certificate
- 1-3 years of patient accounting experience
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 8:00 am- 4:30 pm; Remote
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #10838MBCS