If you are an experienced, creative marketing guru driven by a passion to improve people’s lives, this is an opportunity to use your talents to help us help others. We are a comprehensive human services organization who needs a Full-time dynamic Marketing and Communications Manager. In this middle-management position, you will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies that tell our story in ways that enhance our agency’s visibility in the community, increase engagement through social media, and spur participation in programs and services that help people of all ages and backgrounds achieve their highest quality of life and wellbeing.
The role calls for someone who can generate innovative ideas then transform those concepts into reality through detailed planning and execution of marketing initiatives that achieve results. You will work with professionals across the agency and with external partners, offering creative collaboration in a mission driven and community-oriented culture. The right candidate will be a strong team player with a proven track record of success developing and implementing marketing plans, expertise in utilizing multi-channel platforms to promote diverse service lines, and the ability to lead, as well actively contribute to, project activities.
As a manager and supervisor, the successful candidate will have a people-centered approach and lead by example; coaching, supporting, and inspiring staff to perform to their highest potential and pitching in to achieve optimal results. Previous experience in achieving performance goals and managing others effectively is essential.
This is a hybrid work opportunity.
- Work in conjunction with other Marketing Team members, key agency staff including senior leadership, and external partners to create, implement, and track marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns that achieve organizational and program-specific objectives
- Lead and coordinate the Marketing Team’s full scope of projects and activities; Coordinate and contribute to development and timely publication of print, digital, and social media
- Provide consultation and assistance to staff throughout the agency with planning, writing, and editing compelling, high-quality content for blogs, press releases, flyers, electronic newsletters and other collateral ensuring they effectively reflect the agency’s mission, values, objectives and brand messaging
- Create talking points or scripts for use by leadership and other staff in live or recorded communications
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with print, digital, and broadcast media to obtain positive media coverage and solicit utilization of agency staff as subject matter experts
- Coordinate agency’s internal media team providing staff with media training and practice opportunities and preparing staff in advance of print or on-air interviews
- Supervise specific functions of one or more members of Marketing Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in strategic marketing field
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience with Constant Contact (or similar email marketing platform)
- Exceptional knowledge of best practices in social media and email marketing
- Established press and media contacts
- Experience with WordPress, SEO and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with video/digital production and editing
- Non-profit experience
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158MCM