A leading provider of short- and long-term capital to real estate investors, a fast-paced company, constantly striving to improve the lending experience for real estate investors through transparency, reliability and by leveraging modern technology platforms, is seeking to hire a Full-time Marketing Associate to join its team. This individual will work under the direction of the Marketing Director to develop content and execute marketing strategies.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who has a passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, the Marketing Associate must have a proven ability to create meaningful analyses to determine areas for further optimization of marketing campaigns and programs. Additionally, experience in graphic design, content generation and email automation is preferred.
- Contribute to content development (e-newsletters, blog posts, guides, brochures, videos, case studies, surveys, etc.).
- Develop cross-functional processes with Sales, Operations, and Marketing that facilitates feedback loops and quick iteration on strategy.
- Create and implement new email strategies to improve overall channel performance and optimize deliverability, A/B split testing, etc.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy, including planning the launch of new products and post-launch measurement.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging that differentiate us in the marketplace.
- Develop ideas for video content.
- Conceptualize and execute direct mail campaigns.
- Undertake graphic design and editing of emails, landing pages, and marketing material.
- Manage marketing emails.
- Perform other related duties or special ad hoc projects as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Experience with Figma (our primary tool).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content.
- Extremely customer-focused, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising or relevant field of study.
- Experience with Sketch3, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Invision.
- Experience with video editing.
Benefits: Benefit package included
Zip code: 21208
Job ID: # 63059BMA