A small HubZone certified business with offices in Maryland, which specializes in unexploded ordnance (UXO), military munitions response, and counter improvised explosive devices (IEDs), is seeking to hire a Part-time Marketing Assistant to work in a remote capacity.
- Brand development and website traffic growth development
- Assist with developing, designing, and publishing e-newsletter
- Sales support tasks for website advertising
- Responsible for general administrative and marketing support
- Correspondence with internal staff, clients, and vendors
- Coordinate, schedule meetings and conference calls as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail
- Associate Degree is preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- Four years of Microsoft Office experience preferred
Pay: DOE; $20.00-25.00/hour
Schedule: Part-time; 20 hours/week; Remote
Zip Code: REMOTE