A comprehensive human service agency that provides a broad range of services that meet the diverse, multi-dimensional needs of individuals and families throughout Central Maryland, is seeking a Full-time Manager of Successful Aging to join its team. Do you have a passion and experience working with adults who are aging independently in the community? Are you a dedicated human services professional with management experience?
- Supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities for a team of experienced Case Managers
- Implement program policies and procedures
- Develop and measure progress towards outcome goals and metrics
- Be responsible for statistics and grant reporting
- Master’s degree in a Mental Health or Aging related fields
- Successful work experience in a management position
- Knowledge of best practices in Aging and Case Management
- Familiarity with supervisory functions and understanding of business and organizational aspects of service delivery
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Jewish customs, traditions, and values
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: 21215