A security and home automation company, specializing in commercial & residential access and gate access control systems, with a focus on intercom systems (telephone entry), security camera systems, card access systems and gate operators in Reisterstown, is seeking a Full-time Low Voltage Security Installer.
- Performs a variety of security systems installation, maintenance, modification, and repair work; Repairs access control, CCTV, electronic devices, and alarm systems; Tests security systems hardware using special testing equipment.
- Corrects malfunctions to restore the conformance of equipment to established standards.
- Make emergency repairs. Installs and relocates security systems equipment and other related equipment; Maintains records of equipment installed.
- Operates power tools and uses hand tools to install and repair electronic equipment.
- Performs physical inventories of security systems equipment. Moves electronic equipment weighing up to 70 pounds with the aid of a hand truck for distances of up to 100 feet to transport equipment to and from sites.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the installation and maintenance of security systems and equipment.
- Ability to Pass Background Check
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to commute/relocate: Reisterstown, MD. and reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Access Control, CCTV & Alarm Systems, a plus.
- A Security Systems Technician is responsible for performing skilled technical work in the installation, maintenance, repair, modification, and testing of access control, closed circuit television (CCTV) and security systems hardware and software. Additional duties include: Installing, maintaining, repairing and testing data cable and wiring, electronic door locks, access card readers, door position switches, request to exit detectors, CCTV cameras, and other security systems related hardware; testing security systems hardware and correcting malfunctions to restore the conformance of the equipment to established standards; working with data, alarm and monitoring circuits; installing and relocating security systems equipment; conducting research and analyzing test measurements.
Benefits: Benefit package included; Use of company vehicle
Schedule: Full-time; Monday-Friday, 8 AM- 5 PM
Zip code: 21136
Job ID: #23435LVSI