A full-service print, design, and marketing firm located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Junior Marketing Account Manager to manage the day-to-day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy for our clients.
- Developing the marketing strategy for our clients, in line with their company objectives.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Advising and managing our client’s marketing budget.
- Assist with the concept, writing, creation, and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Working closely with the entire marketing team, creative services, supporting teams (such as programmers) and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objective.
- Oversee a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and more.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing along with potential and attitude required to learn
- At least 2 years agency experience
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Expertise with analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Solid knowledge of Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670JMAM