Want a career as a Loan Processor?
A leading provider of short- and long-term capital to real estate investors, a fast-paced company, is seeking to hire a dynamic, resourceful, and entrepreneurial-minded Junior Loan Processor to join the Real Estate team. Our loan processors are the backbone of the company. By keeping everything on track and humming along, the team helps ensure that our borrowers have a great experience working with us. In addition to being part of a great team.
- Track and maintain all property insurance policies.
- Conduct credit & valuation analysis, due diligence, and document preparation.
- Maintain line of communication and coordinate with third parties to ensure proper underwriting protocols are met.
- Manage post-closing documentation.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and interact closely with originators, internal teams, and various third parties involved in financing transactions.
- Prior real estate experience is preferred, but not required—we are willing to train the right person.
- Commitment to thoroughly checking facts with a sharp eye for detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Always display a positive attitude, team player.
- Innovative, proactive, problem-solver, and effective multi-tasker.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Google Suites and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to learn customized Salesforce platform.
Pay: DOE; 50-60K
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Monday-Friday, 9 AM- 5 PM.
Job ID: # 63059JLP
Zip code: 21208