A full-service staffing company is assisting an education client in Northeast Baltimore City with hiring Full-time IT Service Desk Analysts, Six-month contract positions with possible extension. The IT Service Desk Analysts will in accordance with service level agreements provide resolvable phone, email, and remote support in a Windows environment.
- Provides Tier 1 and 2 support for all client technology and associated peripherals by means of analyzing and methodical troubleshooting.
- Support Tier I analyst in resolving and training on more complex software installs and hardware resolution.
- Maintains ticket processing, routing, and escalating non client technology related customer inquiries, service requests and incident reports in the Ivanti HEAT ticket system.
- Offer technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT systems.
- Follow all operational procedures and document all pertinent information, communication, and resolution in the support tickets.
- Makes recommendations to optimize IT performance and to prevent future problems.
- At least six months of technical support call center experience is required.
- CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ certification may substitute some of the technical support call center experience.
- Experience with Ivanti HEAT ticket system or related along with Windows 10 and Microsoft Active Directory is required.
- Must be available to work from 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30-minute nonpaid lunch on site. Two days working remotely will be based on work performance.
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check and drug test.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Six-month contract positions with possible extension; Hybrid, two days working remotely (based on successful work performance).
Zip code: Northeast Baltimore City
Job ID: #18128ITSDA