A full-service print, design, and marketing firm located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Inventory Specialist to join its team. While working as an Inventory Specialist, you will be tasked with fulfilling duties and performing tasks related to ordering, receiving, and counting all printing materials. The person in this position assists with the Logistics department by, maintaining complete and accurate inventory counts and preparing outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Maintain complete and accurate inventory counts of warehouse supplies
- Review daily work orders and pull inventory according to request
- Conduct cycle count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a weekly basis
- Notify Production Manager of shortages or other problems that could impact a products availability
- Collaborate with multiple departments to correct inventory and shipment errors
- Creating and preparing pallets for incoming shipments of inventory
- Receive shipments and place inventory into the correct departments
- Input all inventory and incoming shipments into the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Solid understanding of computers, data entry, internet searches, the Microsoft Office suite and email applications.
- Ability to write effective correspondence to customers and coworkers
- Mathematical abilities required by this job include reading a ruler, calculating simple costs, and other basic mathematical skills
- While performing the duties of this job, one is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time. Additionally, reaching with hands and arms is regularly required to walk, stoop, and bend over and regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate regularly works in close proximity to moving mechanical parts, as well as other employees. Additionally, the noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud, and usually consists of light machinery, nearby printers, and other employees conversing.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #11670IS