Are you ready to take the helm of a pivotal role in the world of professional development and continuing education? A non-profit human service organization is looking for a talented Coordinator to join our dynamic team. This role offers an exciting blend of administrative support and CEU program management that is crucial to the seamless operation of our institute and ensuring compliance with CEU accreditation standards. If you’re passionate about education, organization, and collaboration, this is the perfect role for you!
As the IPD Coordinator, you will work closely with the Director of Mental Health to orchestrate our CEU programming and provide critical behind-the-scenes support for our workshops and events. Your attention to detail and organizational skills will be paramount in managing registration, event logistics, and financial transactions. Additionally, you’ll be the first point of contact for our participants, ensuring they have a smooth experience with our programs.
- Event Coordination: Take the lead in coordinating our CEU programming, from arranging speakers to providing tech support for virtual events. You’ll be the driving force behind the scenes, making sure our workshops and events run flawlessly.
- Participant Services: Act as the primary contact for our participants, guiding them through registration and addressing any inquiries related to CEU program evaluations and certificates.
- Documentation and Record Keeping: Keep our records and databases in top shape, ensuring the accuracy and accessibility of CEU records, while also preparing and submitting reports to accrediting bodies.
- Accreditation Compliance: Stay ahead of regulatory changes and industry trends related to CEU requirements, ensuring our programs meet accreditation standards and collaborating with accrediting organizations.
- Team Collaboration: Assist other departments as needed, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience in administrative support roles.
- Familiarity with CEU program management and accreditation requirements preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in office software applications.
- Detail-oriented and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule Full-time; Hybrid
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158IPDC