A full-service print, design, and marketing firm located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Service Coordinator to join its team. While working as an Installation and Service Coordinator in our Signage Division, you will be tasked with fulfilling duties and performing tasks related to daily workflow of multiple installation teams, as well as the coordination and evaluation of outside vendors. The person in this position will assist with formal site surveys, installation planning and quality assurance.
- Coordinate and schedule site surveys and installations
- Prepare/ inspect materials and paperwork for installations
- Respond to requests for out-of-service signage and coordinate repair appointments
- Communicate site survey and installation schedules to external clients, internal team members, and any outsourced teams
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of work orders
- Coach other team members on installation and site survey procedures
- Oversee installations and installation team, resolving any issues as needed
- Manage the supply, usage, and maintenance of the tools, vehicles, and equipment used by the installation team
- Complete inspections of client vehicles in the beginning and final stages of the installation process to ensure quality and accuracy of finished product
- Follow up with customers after an installation is complete to ensure the project meets their expectations
- Track, report, and coach on estimated vs. actual travel and installation time on jobs with installers and project managers/estimators to ensure accurate pricing and profitability
- Data collect on all in-house installations and close all jobs out in our workflow management software when complete
- Request and follow up on tickets with Miss Utility and applications with municipal permitting offices
- Travel to local job sites as needed to inspect teams and work
- Maintain regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to write effective correspondence to customers and coworkers
- Ability to pass a background check, including a driving record review
- Vision abilities required by this job include being able to see clearly at 20 inches or less, distinguish colors, and adjust focus.
- Mathematical abilities required by this job include reading a ruler, calculating simple costs, and other basic mathematical skills.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #1167ISC