One of the nation’s leading privately held hotel investment and third-party management companies is seeking an Excel-savvy and organized person to join our Corporate Banquets and Catering team as a Full-time HRIS Analyst to be responsible for the operation of all of Company’s human resource systems including but not limited to benefits, compensation, performance, recruitment, talent development and learning systems. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining appropriate changes, configuration, and processes within the HRIS system. This role will support leveraging technology solutions to meet the needs of human resources and users of various HR systems. This position will provide ongoing technical expertise and consultation on new functionality, system upgrades, configuration, and testing efforts, and reporting and analytics. This role will ensure a high level of data and process integrity in the day-to-day use of HR systems, facilitate end-user training, and provide effective and efficient customer service to internal users.
- Serves as a significant resource throughout the implementation of Workday from ADP Vantage HCM and is responsible in maintaining Workday after implementation
- Ensures all data is accurate, including but not limited to review of information, data entry and verification, data audits. Frequent audits should be conducted and documented which results are analyzed and followed up on for correction, when necessary, in coordination with other personnel
- Responsible for supporting, training, documentation and follow up on all systems related questions.
- Provides leadership on specialty projects within HR Systems which are designed to standardize all HR processes.
- Participates in the set-up process for new acquisitions including, but not limited to, code set-up, system testing, problem-solving and preparing/loading data through import tools.
- Provides support with complex report writing needs on HR related queries.
- Performs quarterly documented audits to ensure system access is current and that all former employee’s access has been removed, employee’s that transferred only have access to correct hotels, etc.
- Serves as security master; grants, updates, and revokes administrative access to HRIS as needed
- Ensures HEI is compliant with both internal and external audit requirements as it relates to system setup, functionally and execution.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field highly preferred.
- ADP Vantage and Workday experience highly preferred.
- 2+ Years of Human Resources Experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in testing, auditing, and implementing a new HRIS.
- Must be experienced user of MS Office.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; strong data analysis acumen and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of overall HR functional areas and HR business processes, as well as interdependencies with Payroll, IT and Finance.
- Ability to quickly learn concepts and understand process configuration in a system.
- Interest in or knowledge with project management methodologies.
- Occasional travel to company properties may be required.
Pay: DOE; $62,000-$70,000/year.
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Zip code: Remote
Job ID: #65446HRA