Are you interested in becoming a part of a focused team of HR professionals? Do you enjoy learning new things and improving processes? Come join our Human Resources Team. A comprehensive human service agency is seeking a detail-oriented Human Resources Coordinator with the ability to multi-task. This is a full-time entry level Human Resources position with the opportunity to grow professionally with an experienced HR Team. This individual will work closely with the Jewish Community Services Human Resources team to provide a broad range of support to the department related to employment records, data entry, recruitment, data entry, reporting and other various department initiatives. This is a hybrid work opportunity.
- Process all employment verifications, loan forgiveness and follow-up on evaluations for new staff.
- Maintain accurate employee records.
- Data management of all changes in the HRIS system.
- Provide assistance with new hires, status changes for staff, password resets and running reports.
- Provide assistance with recruitment tasks and assisting with onboarding of new staff.
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills, required.
- Proficiency working in SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, and HRIS systems.
*COVID Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Required*
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid
Zip code: 21215
Job ID: #10158HRC