A full-service print, design, and marketing firm located in the Baltimore metro area is seeking to hire a Full-time Graphic Designer to join its team. While working as a Graphic Designer, you will be tasked with creating graphics to meet specific customer needs for commercial or promotional purposes. You will be expected to work independently as well as with a team. You will need to work well in a fast paced, high volume environment. You will need to respond to customer or team member concerns in a professional manner. The person in this position will help ensure each client is satisfied and that products are designed at the highest quality possible.
- Use creative experience to design and interpret customer requests into products that wow.
- Work collaboratively with all team members to produce brand relevant designs and consumer experiences that reflect and help elevate standards
- Manage a high volume of short turn projects on a daily basis
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure customer needs are being satisfied in a timely manner
- Demonstrate flexibility, organization, and excellent time management skills
- Ability to independently create innovative designs with minimal art direction when needed
- Prepare jobs to be staged for vendor purchasing and print production
- Ability to work on a variety of projects from print, signage, apparel, and web design
- Ability to follow specified processes and procedures to ensure effective communication
- Ability to talk to customers and help advise them on creative solutions in a professional manner
- Serve as a representative from marketing for internal and/or client meetings
- Keep abreast with design practices and research to understand targeted industry standards
- Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; A minimum of 3 years in a design department is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret important documents, especially basic informational reports and email correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively in front of co-workers, managers, and customers
- Ability to add and subtract numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Mathematical operations applied to calculating simple costs is critical
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Performing this job successfully requires that an individual have a solid understanding of computers, data entry, the Adobe Creative suite, the Microsoft Office suite, social media platforms and email applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Constant Contact
- Capable of setting up and operating office equipment such as an all-in-one copier
- Ability to write effective correspondence to customers and coworkers
- Ability to pass a background check
- Vision abilities required by this job include being able to see clearly at 20 inches or less, distinguish colors, and adjust focus.
Schedule: Full-time; Monday-Friday
Benefits: Benefit package included
Zip code: 21117