A hospital that is part of the largest and most comprehensive health care providers in Maryland, is seeking to hire a Full-time Grants Coordinator to join its team. Will be responsible for the technical support for The Center for Hope initiatives in all functional areas of grant administration including prospect research; proposal development; data collection, analysis, and reporting; development of materials for public outreach, staff training, and presentations as required.
- Basic professional knowledge; equivalent to a bachelor’s degree; working knowledge of theory and practice within a specialized field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, preferably with nonprofit and/or grant seeking/grant administering agencies.
- 1-3 years of experience preferably with grants experience
- Excellent computer skills, experience with databases.
- Highly detail oriented, well-organized and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work as a member of a team, self-motivated, honest, commitment to accuracy and thoroughness.
- Reports to the Director of Grants Management
Benefits: Benefit package included
Schedule: Full-time; 8:30 am- 5 pm; Remote.
Zip code: 21117
Job ID: #10838GC