A privately owned medical device company and leader in energy-based medical aesthetics, which offers superior medical devices to treat women’s health conditions, is seeking a Full-time Field Service Engineer for Baltimore & DC to join its team. This company requires full vaccination as a condition of employment and this position requires 75% travel in Baltimore & DC, and reports to the Director of Global Services and works with the Global Service Team.
- Install, service and maintain medical laser systems; Nd :YAG , Er:YAG and intense pulsed light.
- Provide professional, courteous, enthusiastic, prompt, and skilled technical service to customers.
- Use your extensive technical troubleshooting and customer support background to provide front line support to customers encountering technical problems.
- Respond to service requests and ensure on-site repair within 48 hours.
- Ability to manage and assist in the shipment of service parts to customer sites.
- Collaborate with colleagues to establish, maintain, and update technical support processes providing responses/answers to common questions and problems.
- Take initiative to ensure customer satisfaction and improvement of the service department processes and procedures
- Build trust with customers by ensuring integrity and accountability.
- Partner with cross-functional departments to ensure comprehensive, coordinated, and effective communication and support approaches
- Knowledge of optics, electronics, cooling systems, power supplies and laser systems
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude, and ability to communicate with others clearly and tactfully.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite required.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills required.
- Excellent communication, customer interaction and phone interaction skills required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Electronics, Laser Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in electronic system troubleshooting/technical support/ customer service/dispatch experience.
- Medical devices experience a strong plus
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Requires 75% travel in Baltimore & DC.
Zip code: Baltimore & DC
Job ID: #65744FSE