A comprehensive human service agency that provides a broad range of services that meet the diverse, multi-dimensional needs of individuals and families throughout Central Maryland, is seeking a Full-time Family Navigator/Clinical Case Manager to provide individualized supportive services to families and their loved ones struggling with issues of mental health and substance abuse.
- Provide treatment services integrating environmental and psychological interventions along with connection to agency and community resources for individuals and families experiencing a wide array of difficulties impacting mental wellness and functioning
- Collaborate with other mental health/addictions providers inside and outside of JCS as part of the clinical team
- Complete all relevant clinical documentation using the electronic medical record system
- Locate and develop resources for community mental health/addictions
- Minimum of bachelor’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field required. Master’s preferred
- Initial certification as a mental health or substance abuse practitioner preferred
- Licensure as an LMSW, LCPC, CPC-AD, CCM or comparable professional preferred
- Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish identity (including its religious, ethical, cultural, and social values)
Benefits: Benefit package included.
Schedule: Full-time; Hybrid position
Zip code: 21215